May 3, 2011

Disneyland...and a few others for fun.

So this last weekend my brother alerted us to the fact that he needed a ride to the airport. We were not planning on it but we were happy to see him all the same. On our way down he texted us and asked if we wanted to go to Disneyland (his treat) being as it was free we obliged. We had a great time and did lots of fun stuff here are just a few pictures from our adventure.

The boys having fun on BuzLightyear

You can't really tell but there is a Peanut on my lap she was eating the cord while I shot.

Carousel 

Carousel 

Wiped out

Before Lunch Chillin'

At the Castle Yippie 

This is actually the first Pic of the day  ready to go.
All of us in front of Mickey

Why the Button wasn't on all day

On the bus back to the car chilling with Uncle Phill


 I have also included a few pictures from the last week that I just liked. Just for good measure.
Cooking with Dad

OOooo Fan

I looove food

...The little one stopped to suck a thumb

I just love her feet...she always has them like this.


1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun and Uncle Phil looks mighty proud of his peanut. I wish us old people could enlarge the pics.

    ReplyDelete