May 19, 2011

Been a few days....

So I know that it has been a few days but unfortunately we got sick so it has taken a few days. We have had a fun few weeks. Jason went on a Father son camp-out , I know we have no sons but we have some friends with 2 boys who are slightly rambunctious so he went with them. He and "The Coconut Bunch"  had a blast as you will see... Peanut and I had a sleep over with the Mom we had even more fun.  For privacy reasons I am not putting up the kids names but all the same it was fun. They love Jason so much the middle boy invited himself on our vacation this week, his mom had to break the news that he couldn't come.

We made lots of fun headbands for Peanut and had lots of fun chatting. There are lots of pictures for everyone to see.

Keep an eye out for the pictures from this weekend we have an Uncle Graduating High School so we will have some fun shots. And the weekend after that a fun family picnic with Jason's family.


Just a smile because we like them.

Peanut with the Youngest of our friends from The Coconut Bunch.

Seeing the Sights with the oldest coconut boy.

All the boys together...the boy on the far left is just a friend of the boys

Making fun faces for the camera..they are goofs.

This was an accident...well at least the Big Coconut didn't know Jason was in the background.

Boys having fun.

Passed out Peanut with a headband that I made...it was the best shot I could get.

Another headband that I made...not a great shot but she doesn't hold still.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha yeah he was sad when I told him he couldn't come. lol but we had fun and I think this should be a tradition! ;) the picture of the girls is so cute! I forgot to put it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete