May 25, 2011

Graduation

This weekend has been quite a wild one we visited our families up north for my youngest brothers graduation....Can I say how old that makes me feel...I mean he is 10 years to the day younger and he just graduated high school...It was way fun. Since Jason had a 3 day weekend we were able go up on Friday and visit his parents as well.

We are very excited about this week it is full of changes, Jason was transfered to the DoD which is great because it is not a contract it is permanent and it came with a raise. My little brother is going back to Iraq so I am sure all the extra prayers would be great, he will be gone for a year and we want nothing more then for him to return safely. Also Micheal comes home today!! Jason's brother has been on his mission in Argentina  and is returning to lots of change....because since he has left His oldest brother graduated college, moved to TX, got married and had a baby. Jason had a baby, graduated college, and moved to the LA valley...on top of that he got a whole slew of new cousins (2nd and 3rd I think.... I am not good at the removed things but we love them all)

Stay posted for this weekends post...Jason's family has there annual picnic and we are going with some friends to go 4wheeling and dirt biking. It is going to be sooo much fun.


Good Job Steven!

With Aunt Buddie and Uncle Michael

As a note, the back row of people is all about the same height but some were on there toes because they thought it would help make me look short. We are dorky like that. 

We are proud!

With Grandmee 

Proud Momma and Dad

Getting his Diploma

Aren't they cute

The best I could get with Joshua

Chillin with Alex
This is the only one I could get with almost everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment