April 28, 2011

Easter...a few days late.

Well I figure even though it is a little late everyone would appreciate some Easter fun. Yesterday we got a big box in the mail from The Grandparents P. and so I decided it would be appropriate to snap some pics, then being in an easter spirit I decided to put little Peanut back in her dress and try to get a few shots. I have to tell you it wasn't easy the kiddy wanted to look at everything but me. Here are the few that made the cut.

I couldn't help take a few in the cap that came with the basket...it was clearly to big for her but just a little to small for me.







This was the closest I could get to a smile and looking at me...I had to start singing our song to her loudly to get her attention.


She loooves this book...she has been eating it ever since she got it. It is possible one day she may even read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment