April 11, 2011

Creating New Things

So the past few days have been all about creating new things. Jason had his first Friday off (he gets every other off now) and we spent the weekend doing all sorts of fun things.

I happened upon an etsy posting for a crocheted rug...as I was looking at it I decided that I could do that my self.  So we went through the fabrics we had at home and made a plan.

First I was going to make one for the kitchen and then one for Peanut's room. While examining the fabric we had we decided we needed more for Peanut's rug. Well while we were there I noticed some tulle on sale. Sooo needless to say we ended up with that to make tutu's too. Here are a few photos of this weekends fun.



Chilling at the park
In my Tutu on the Rug that we started for Peanut's room..it still needs to be bigger.

Tutu Picture...soo cute.


Kitchen Rug...with my manicured toes ala Jason

Just thought it was a cute moment worth sharing.


Close up on Peanut's Rug








2 comments:

  1. How do you make the rugs? Tutorial somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you go online to Youtube you can put in h ow to crochet a rug and lots of videos come up.

    ReplyDelete