April 6, 2011

The last few days.

So the last few days have been pretty much the same as usual. Peanut is a weed who never stops growing and I am pretty sure someone gave her miracle grow.

A side note for those who like these posts you can now subscribe even if you don't have Gmail...in fact if you would like to continue to get these please subscribe as I will not be sending out the mass emails any further. If you got this email from my blog then you already on this list but anyone who got it from my email please subscribe.

I took a few shots so you can all see how we are doing....


Playing on the floor


Monkey Feet


Watching Conference.....ahem.


Chillin' in the camp chair


More Chillin'



At the park with Daddy on the swing 

   













Pretty Girl Playing

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, she is adorable! I can't believe how much she has grown since Christmas.

    ReplyDelete