September 23, 2010

Bed Rest and Baby Showers in a box

So it is official....after a non-stress test on Tuesday I was put on bedrest because my blood pressure was too high. Well...first they took me to labor and delivery and ran a bunch of test then they decided I could go home on bed rest.

Well I had a follow up this morning with the doctor...and my blood pressure was higher this time and I had a little protein in my urine (for those who don't know that is bad). So they have decided to put a fork in me... I am set to induce tomorrow. I *think* I am excited. I am glad to have an end in sight but at the same time I don't know. It is a lot all at once.

Just so everyone knows I feel fine...I don't feel sick at all just bored out of my mind sitting at home all day. The doctor thinks that the GingerPea is ok too..she is moving around and kicking away. They have just decided that it is better to be safe then sorry in these types of situations. That is ok with me although the original Pea is a little stressed I think he is happy about it too...it is hard to tell sometimes. I just think he wants it all over with so we can move on to the next chapter.


In other news I had a wonderful surprise yesterday. My friends from afar got together without my knowledge and put together a 'Baby Shower in a Box' It totally made my day. It was nice on the I feel locked up and the world hates me day to have a surprise.  I even put it all out so you could see most of it although the pic isn't great due to being taken by my camera on my cellphone.

We appreciate all of your love and support and look forward to putting pictures of the GingerPea up when she comes. Oh, and Last chance for guesses on size time and name.

1 comment:

  1. ♥ ♥ ♥ We Love You and Miss Elz! ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete