May 17, 2010

Mulitple Middle Names and Belly Talk

So things have been progressing as usual. I am starting to really show. In fact we just moved and at the new church building people were more than willing to ask when I was due....so yeah for me...I am no longer pudgy I actually look pregnant enough for people to ask....

So we have been considering the idea of 2 middle names. In fact we are pretty sure we have decided on a name but for now we are not telling....anyways what do you all think of 2 middle names? I really like it but I was looking for some others perspective on the matter...

Also a fun new thing that Jason has picked up...he now has formed a habit of talking making faces at and kissing my belly...mostly it is about the cutest thing ever but occasionally when my sweet husband doesn't shave it just tickles. I think he likes it best when he presses his face on my tummy and he gets a little kick in the cheek. Ok I know he loves that the best...he gets so excited. She is still pretty little so he only feels it every now and again but it really makes him happy.

On the last note we are getting some new baby pics tomorrow so I will try to have those up by the end of the week with a belly pic...I swear...I ordered a few cute shirts online so that I can have one to stick with for the duration...

Oh and for those not on facebook a pic of an 18 week pregnant lady with her sweet husband

9 comments:

  1. I think two middle names is fine. And, kinda fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess... I love how you are always the first to respond...you are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 2 middle name idea. In fact Jon and I decided on two boy's names using 2 middle names. It was an easy decision for us because Jon has 2 middle names! I say when to comes to naming your baby go with your gut feeling and what you like and don't worry about what others will think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    I didn't know you moved again! What is your new address? I knew you were looking but didn't know you found someplace.

    Dad's mom had 2 middle names. It is okay, it just makes it long for geneology! That is a cute picture of you two! I think it is so cute that Jason is so excited about the baby. Dad was always that way, too.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the idea of two middle names! I am so excited for you! I can't wait until I can feel the little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are gorgeous, girl. I have seriously envy for that kickin dress in the wedding pics. Not to mention your HAIR.

    Two middle names: ABSOLUTELY. And if you'll use the names I think you will, then it would sound AWESOME because they all have that nice L-sound, just like your last name. >>DO IT!!<<

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sachiko... can I just say... I <3 U! Thanks...my mom is pretty fantastic so I have a few wonderful dresses. Oh and the hair well we win some right?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Beautiful,

    I good with two middle names, I'm with Deb it make make for long signatures and genelogy. I am hoping to get your other clothes done in the next week to two weeks so you can have more cute clothes.

    Love you baby girl

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. First. I totally read the first comment as Love Mom, and thought it was our mom - not Jason's mom. I was seriously confused when I read the second comment. Oh geez!

    Second. I like the idea of two middle names. It gives her a little extra character. :]

    Just, be wary of spelling awful things with all four letters. And that she is a girl, so when she gets married the initial will change and could be equally as weird.

    ReplyDelete